sábado, junio 26

Psicodelia

Let's all get up and dance to a song that was a hit before your mother was born...

Let me take you down cause I'm going to strawberry fields, nothing is real.. Picture yourself in a boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies The magical mistery tour is waiting to take you away.. And he never listens to them, he knows that they are the fools Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come How does it feel to be one of the beautiful people? It's easy, all you need is love My heart went BOOM when I crossed that room and I held her hand in mine I'm the kind of guy who never used to cry You say he loves you more than me, so I will set you free, go with him Listen, do you want to know a secret? Do you promise not to tell? Closer.. let me whisper in your ear.. There's a place where I feel blue Twist a little closer now Everybody seems to think I'm lazy, I don't mind, I think they are crazy In the town where I was born, lived a man who sailed to sea, and he told us of his life in the land of submarines She no longer needs you, and in her eyes you see nothing, no sign of love behind the tears cried for no one, a love that should have lasted years Listen to the color of your dreams And she promises the earth to me and I believe her, after all this time I don't know why Wait till I come back to your side, we'll forget the tears we've cried, but if your heart breaks, don't wait, turn me away You better run for your life if you can, little girl, hide your head in the sand, little girl Does it worry you to be alone?.. are you sad because you are in your own? I've got to admit it's getting better all the time (It can't get no worse) Fun is the one thing that money can't buy What makes you think you are something special when you smile? love you forever and forever, love you with all my heart, love you whenever we are together, love you when we are apart Take a sad song and make it better She is so good looking but she looks like a man If I ain't dead already, girl you know the reason why I like this kind, hot kind, of music; play it to me, play it to me Hollywood Blues Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns that call me on and on I love you more than ever girl I do, I really love blues Talking in our beds for a week, the newspaper said "say what you are doing in bed" I said "we're only trying to get us some peace" And, in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make Her majesty is a pretty nice girl, but she doesn't have a lot to say I once had a girl, or should I say she once had me Of all the love I have won or have lost, there is one love I should never have crossed

I told you about strawberry fields, you know, the place where nothing is real, well here is another place you can go...
.

The Beatles.

5 comentarios:

KR TC dijo...

the beatles, sin duda lo mejor *-*

Aixa dijo...

aww sí, me encantan!
gracias por comentar :)

Alexa dijo...

Broder todas las frasesitas son realmente rescatables, TODAS. Sin excepcion.

Aixa dijo...

¿rescatables?
Nada de The Beatles es simplemente "rescatable".
Igual te quiero. jajajja

D. dijo...

Beatles, recuerdo a mi papá poniendo su disco en los viajes familiares :) Beatles fan too :D